Three years after the last iPad Mini update back in September 2015, Apple has launched the new iPad Mini for 2019. The news was as a surprise to many as most of the people were expecting Apple to update iPad Mini in the first half of 2019. The new 7.9-inch gadget is expected to cost $399 and available to order. The new iPad mini is considered to be an update of the 2015 iPad mini model.
• Here are some of the specs of the new iPad Mini 2019
• New 7.9in iPad mini on sale now – launched 18 March 2019.
• Starts at £399/$399.
• A12 chip offers and Apple’s Neural Engine.
• 64GB or 256GB versions.
• Still has a Home button.
• Supports Apple Pencil 1st generation.
The 5th generation model is expected to be available in the market from 29th of March to 3rd April depending on your location. The gadgets have different specs each with different prices. Here is the breakdown of the prices.
• iPad mini (2019, 64GB, Wi-Fi): £399/$399
• iPad mini (2019, 256GB, Wi-Fi): £549/$549
• iPad mini (2019, 64GB, cellular): £519/$529
• iPad mini (2019, 256GB, cellular): £669/$679
the new iPad mini 2019 model can be found at most of the Apple Stores and other online e-commerce including Amazon, AO, Best Buy, Argos, Currys PC world, KRCS and many more online shops.
The design of the new iPad mini 2019 is similar to the 2015 Apple iPad model. Here is the comparison.
The new iPad mini dimensions are as follows:
• 7.9in screen
• 203.2mm x 134.8mm x 6.1mm
• Weighing from 300.5g
The older iPad mini had the following dimensions:
• 7.9in screen
• 203.1mm x 134.8mm x 6.1mm
• Weighing from 294g